Idyllic hiking way with view to the Albula valley
Distance 4.7 km
Do you love the nature and the calm? Then we recommand this idyllic hiking way with a wonderful vieux to the Albula valley.
Ab oberem Dorfrand (Höhenwanderweg) zu Fuss nach Zozas und runter schlitteln.
AuthorTourismus Savognin Bivio Albula AG
Update: December 02, 2020
Getting thereWith car until Mon
ParkingBeim ehemaligen Schulhaus in Mon.
32T 543132 5166463
Book recommendations for this region:
EquipmentGute Winterschuhe und warme Winterbekleidung sind zu empfehlen.
Basic Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Winter Hiking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons at minimum and a basic ice axe are recommended when covering steeper terrain
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view