Ein Streifzug durch die Bivianer Winterlandschaft in das weite Val Tgavretga am Fusse des Roccabella. Das i-Tüpfelchen: eine herrliche Aussicht, unter anderem ins Skigebiet von Bivio.
Distance 12.6 km
It is feeling like Romans being on their route direction South with a wonderful view to the mountains.
AuthorTourismus Savognin Bivio Albula AG
Update: December 16, 2021
Getting thereWith car until Bivio
ParkingBehind Hotel Guidon with costs
32T 549944 5146236
Book recommendations for this region:
Schneeschuhe können im Sportgeschäft Good Time in Bivio gemietet werden.
Basic Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Snow Shoe Walking
- Hiking poles fitted with snow baskets
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view