Tip: From Septimerpass 300 ft in altitude up to Lunghin pass. You are at the only triple watershed: the Inn flows into the Danube (Black Sea), the Eva dal Sett into the Rhine (North Sea) and Maira in the Po (Adria).
Rest StopHotel Piz Cam
Hike on well maintained, partly paved trails. Good physical condition is required. Caution in the wet and snow in the relegation at the Cranch da Sett.
On high-level sections snowfields in the summer months possible.
Tips and hints
Infostelle Parc Ela
c/o Savognin Tourismus im Surses
Stradung 42, 7460 Savognin
Tel.: +41 81 659 16 06
Getting thereDrive from Savognin to Bivio.
ParkingAt the beginning of Bivio it has some parking.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.