The simple cross-country skiing round course starts between the village and the Residenza Plaz, and follows the plains of Gravella between the village and the Julia river. One doesn't have to worry climbing on the flat ski trail. Nonetheless, the trail offers a magnificent view, nestling between the Piz Neir, Piz Scalotta and Roccabella.
The trail offers ideal conditions for beginners and children, who would like to enjoy cross-country skiing.
Tips and hintsSchneebericht Bivio
ParkingHinter dem Hotel Guidon, kostenpflichtig.
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross-country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.